|Location and access
||QuBAS runs on your company server as a local website on the internal network and is accessed via a standard browser. No local computer installation or QA is required.
- Work where and when you want Use any PC, laptop or tablet that can access the network, Work from your office, laboratory, home, even airports, hotels and trains
|No installation or upgrade validation or QA
||Continuous real time Validation (CrtV) makes installation and upgrade validation process redundant.
- No IT / QA bottleneck when installing or upgrading the system
- No administrative burden (validation plans, records, schedules etc). Learn more about CrtV here
- Free up IT and QA resources
|Minimal study level QA and no study level QC required
||CrtV ensures every report is automatically
- 100% validated
- 100% QC check of results,
- 100% QA check of pdf report,
- 100% QA check of audit trail completeness
Full CrtV report and audit trail included in pdf statistical report
- Save hours of QA time on every report- No QC required
- Minimal report QA
- Fast throughput
- Avoid QA or statistical review bottlenecks
- Reports are regulatory ready (Inc. CFR21 part 11)
|Fully backward compatible
||New QuBAS versions will run old data sets and produce the same results, even across major upgrades.
- Upgrade with the confidence that all old data will provide identical results
- Automatically check old data sets with DSCP comparison of new and original results.
- Get latest functionality right away
- Get latest security and compatibility with operating system changes
- No requirement to keep old versions (or hardware)
||Save all relevant development steps and analyses in a development record
- Easily return to a previous method configuration
- Use Development record as part of your regulatory submission
- Explore impact of analysis options and system and sample suitability criteria
- Use exploratory analysis to inform SSC (coming soon)
||Fully locked down the method with NO user options
- Minimal training required to run a full GLP/GMP ready analysis.
- Free up highly qualified staff from routine jobs
|No extra costs
||Fully locked down the method with NO user options. Everything is included with QuBAS with just two simple concurrent user license options, Explore and Routine, and pay per analysis tokens for fully automatic mode below.
- Validation package is not required (CrtV)
- Input modules are included
- Upgrades (major and minor) are all included
- Help and support is included
- Training required is minimal and is provided online by video tutorials and individual web meeting
- Easy cost benefit analysis
- Admin and audit use does not require a license
|Fully automated analysis
||Set QuBAS to watch a specified network file location, and automatically upload and run any file that is saved there.
- Automatic routine analysis becomes a simple process of Exporting data from plate reader
- Download submission ready GLP / GMP report from QuBAS
- No manual input required (or possible)
- No potential for data manipulation prior to import
||Typicalweb “app” feel and look with drag and drop functionality. Simple step by step work flow with default “sensible” options for statistics.
- Intuitive to use
- Very quick to learn and deploy
- Minimal training requirement
||Flexible text based import functionality.
- Easy data importing with direct input of .csv and .txt files, Softmax pro V6 and multi plate files
- Data File Template allows wide range of input formats so you can import from almost any plate reader
||Unlimited and customisable meta data can be imported direct from the data file or entered by the user.
- Add meta data about anything that is relevant to the assay o EG: assay ID, passage number, critical reagent batch
- Trend any metadata against results (available Q42017)
||The experience of Quantics Biostatistics in an app
- A leading authority on statistics for Life Sciences
- Specialising in bioassay since 2002
- Consultancy services available for advice on complex issues if required
- Confidence that the statistics are 100% robust