QuBAS is a feature rich statistical analysis software package with all of the commonly used statistical methods for relative potency assays, & much more.
QuBAS has a highly intuitive graphical user interface allowing very rapid analysis method design.
In addition QuBAS incorporates CrtV™ – a unique system developed and used by Quantics in house for regulatory studies to allow true plug and play operations (no IQ, OQ, PQ).
Introducing QuBASContinuous real time validation explained
QuBAS has all the commonly used statistical methods for relative potency assays:
• Linear, 4PL, 5PL, Probit, Logit
• Dose and response transformations
• Outlier management
• Very wide range of system and sample suitability criteria
Unique To QuBAS
• Automatic development record creation
• Exploratory functions with version control – easily return to an earlier analysis
• Simple transition from exploratory analysis to fully locked GxP standard analysis
• Continuous real time Validation (CrtV)
Buy today, use today, just download and go.Free Trial
New Features Coming Soon
Examine any data over time or against any other variable
Standard Curve (ELISA)
Single reference curve interpolation
When available, just download and use – minimal QA involvement!
Even for GLP and GMP work. Each report is created with its own full audit trail and real time validation record.