OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Availability: Mon-Fri 08:30 – 17:30 (UK)
Email: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 131 440 2781
Quantics is committed to providing high-quality, long-term support to all QuBAS users.
To ensure that all our customers have access to our support, we apply a Fair Usage Policy (FUP). This allows our team to address as many queries as possible.
Our current FUP allows for 1 hour of support per full license per year. A customer with 1 developer license and 1 routine license would be to entitled to to 2 hours of support per year. Total support time will be allocated to the license, no matter which individual user contacts the team.
Additionally, our FUP only guarantees support to licencees using the latest three versions of QuBAS. Currently, this means that users with the below versions of QuBAS are eligible for full support:
- QuBAS 3.1.0
- QuBAS 3.0.1
- QuBAS 3.0.0
The FUP is in place for the benefit of all users, so we ask that it is respected as far as is possible. For complex support requirements, and for support of older versions of QuBAS, we are happy to discuss bespoke consultancy contracts which will allow us to dedicate additional resources to your query.
Thank you for your understanding!
Premium Support: £500 per Developer/Routine License
- 3 hour response (within UK office hours)
- Technical support for bugs, initial installation, and upgrades for current and recent versions (see upgrade notes for more details)
- One-on-one user support with a member of the Quantics team
- One-on-one statistical support with a member of the Quantics team, who will give personalised advice or suggest resources.
- One-on-one training with a member of the Quantics team.
For all tiers, Quantics will always notify customers of critical bug fixes, updates, and upgrades within the support timelines. Upgrade support is available dependent on software version as stated in upgrade notifications. Support on out of scope versions are subject to an ad-hoc proposal if required.