WISH YOU WERE HERE?
Working at Quantics
We are looking for an ambitious and personable biotechnician with 2+ years’ technical sales experience to support our growth plans.
Quantics is a fast-growing business that provides a great place to work where everybody’s contribution matters and will be rewarded. The role offers a challenging but rewarding commercial career in a lifescience company offering software and consultancy services.
We are based in the West End of Edinburgh, but this role offers flexibility on location.
Qualifications and background
The ideal candidate will have worked in a laboratory environment but must also have “technical sales” or “products sales” experience into the Lifesciences sector. They will also need to demonstrate:
- Technical knowledge (with a strong bioassay, bioanalytics or bioscience focus)
- A track record of achieving sales goals and generating new business internationally
- Ability to set strategic sales goals and create quarterly sales plans
- Exceptional communication skills (with customers and colleagues)
- Presentation skills (online and face to face) and success communicating at all levels with customers
- Negotiation skills
- An established relevant network and proven networking skills
- Ability to build and maintain long term, high trust relationships
- Ability to feedback to the organisation on strategic plans and product development
- Ability to work autonomously and with a wider commercial team
- Some working knowledge of SoftMax Pro or PLA software would be an advantage
- We have a diverse international team and provide a supportive working environment.
- We provide a flexible approach to working
- We are offering:
- a competitive salary with target-based bonuses
- A generous and flexible holiday package (up to 40 days)
- A central Edinburgh location in “Grade A” office accommodation and/or remote working
Only candidates who have the prerequisite market sector knowledge and sales/business development experience will be considered for this position. Interested Applicants should send a covering and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org